7 Reasons You Should Switch to a Tire Maintenance Program
It’s easy to overlook the tire maintenance program, but it’s one of the easiest ways to keep your vehicle running smoothly. That’s because tires are one of the most important parts of your car — they connect the vehicle to the road, which means they’re responsible for steering and braking as well as accelerating and stopping.
Without proper maintenance, tires can wear out quickly or even fail completely. Plus, if you don’t have tread left on your tires when you go through a puddle or drive through deep snow or rainwater (or even just slushy roads).
There’s a higher risk that your car will hydroplane and skid off course — which could result in an accident! With all these reasons why having a tire maintenance program is important, here are seven reasons why it should be a top priority for every driver:
1. Designed for Your Safety
A Tire Maintenance Program is a simple way to ensure that your tires are always in top condition. A qualified technician will inspect and maintain your tires, including:
- Checking tire pressure and tread depth, as well as making any necessary repairs
- Installing new valve stems and inflating or deflating the tires, if needed
- Inspecting rims for damage or corrosion, and repairing those rims as needed
2. Free Multi-Point Inspection
Simply put, a multi-point inspection is the best way to find out whether you need to replace your tires. A trained technician will examine each tire’s tread depth and tire pressure, as well as inspect the wheels for any damage or other issues that could cause problems with your vehicle’s performance. If you’re in need of new tires, we’ll let you know.
But wait—there’s more! In addition to checking all four tires individually, our technicians also perform a road test to make sure they’re safe for use on public roads. Then they rotate them around so that each corner gets equal wear on its treads over time.
Finally they check the alignment of the wheelbases (the imaginary line running down each side of your car) against one another so that it doesn’t pull left or right while driving straight ahead at highway speeds; if this isn’t done properly then there could be uneven wear across all six tires which would lead directly into premature failure down the line too soon.”
3. Brings You Closer to Your Dealer
You get to know your local dealership.
A tire maintenance program can be an excellent way to get closer to your car dealer. Whether you have a service contract with them or not, they can help you with many things: tires, car maintenance/repair, insurance, warranty and more.
4. It’s Free (or Low Cost)
You’re probably already aware of the fact that it’s a good idea to maintain your tires, but you may not realize just how beneficial it can be. Maintaining your tires is inexpensive, fast and easy to do—and it will help you avoid costly repairs down the road.
The benefits of regular tire maintenance include:
- Improved fuel economy
- Longer life for the tires, which means fewer replacements
- Less time spent at the mechanic’s shop
5. The Ultimate Peace of Mind
As a driver, it’s important to know that your tires are in good condition and safe. With our Tire Maintenance Program, you can trust your tires. You know that they are inspected regularly in order to ensure that no problems arise due to neglect or other issues.
With this peace of mind, you can plan for the future by avoiding any unexpected expenses later on down the line—and focus instead on enjoying everything else the world has to offer!
6. Protective Coverage
One of the best benefits of a tire maintenance program is that it will help extend the life of your tires, saving you money in the long run. A tire warranty is important because it can save you money if there are any problems with your tires or wheels. Most warranties have an exclusion period, meaning they won’t cover certain issues like improper mounting or installation.
A road hazard warranty also provides coverage for a variety of situations where damage may occur while driving down the road, such as hitting potholes or curbs and having to replace damaged wheels and tires.
Tire and wheel coverage is another type of warranty that covers accidental damage caused by hitting something in front of your car while driving at high speeds on highways, which could result in serious injuries like broken bones if not properly protected against such accidents
7. More Reliable and More Predictable Tires
It’s tempting to think that good tires are a thing of the past. But with a Tire Maintenance Program, you can keep your tires in perfect condition so they won’t fail unexpectedly or cause accidents on the road.
- Avoid unexpected tire problems: A Tire Maintenance Program will help you avoid sudden tire failure and blowouts by keeping your tires properly inflated, rotated, and balanced according to schedule.*
- Avoid a flat tire: Even if you do experience a flat tire due to an unavoidable circumstance (like hitting an unexpected pothole), having regular service performed on your vehicle means it’s less likely that fixing this issue will be an expensive inconvenience.*
- Avoid driving around on underinflated tires: Underinflated tires wear out faster and make for rougher rides—so get them checked regularly by professionals instead of risking it yourself!
A Tire Maintenance Program can help you save money and keep your car safe.
- It’s simple: The more regularly you rotate your tires, the longer they’ll last. In addition to extending their life span, regular rotation also helps to prevent uneven wear patterns in the treads and sidewalls of your tires—which means a smoother ride and better gas mileage!
- A Tire Maintenance Program is a good idea for all drivers. While some drivers may be able to get by without taking care of their tires as often as others (depending on how much they drive), everyone can benefit from having a Tire Maintenance Program in place.
- A Tire Maintenance Program will help you keep your tires in good condition. Your vehicle’s suspension system depends on having properly inflated, balanced tires with smooth treads and no cracks or punctures that could cause damage under hard braking or cornering conditions or when driving over potholes at high speeds (which is not recommended!).
So, if you’re thinking about getting a Tire Maintenance Program, there’s no time like the present! We can help you get started with free shipping and installation. And when your tires need replacing again in the future, we can make sure that happens quickly and easily too.